Set in secluded and attractive grounds, with plenty of room to stroll or sit and enjoy the peaceful and charming gardens, The Knolls is situated to the north side of Leighton Buzzard, close to the golf course.
Located just off Plantation Road, the name referencing the initial owner of the property’s re-patriation and planting on the site, of a number of different species of trees, many of which are ancient and quite exceptional, rightly attracting the protection of tree preservation orders.
Seating is provided in both the paved and lawned areas of the grounds, so that residents can enjoy the sunshine and share pleasant visits with their family and friends.
Types of care we provide
As one of the leading care homes in Bedfordshire, we offer the full range of care home categories of care. These include;
- Residential Care for those requiring assistance with health and social care.
- Nursing Care for patients with defined, diagnosed nursing needs.
- Dementia Care for those people who live with forms of Dementia and short/long term memory loss.
- Respite Care in all the above categories. These are varying lengths of stay often intended to provide the individual’s usual carers with a break. These temporary stays can also be used for Recuperation.
- Palliative End-of-Life Care. The Knolls employs a number of experienced nurses and carers trained in the needs of those requiring palliative care and treatment.
The Knolls Care Centre is registered for 56 beds in total, all en-suite, a number of which include a bath or wet room, offering the advantage of the full range of care levels within one location. This enables significant flexibility to fully meet future care requirements without the need for a move into another care home setting.
Request our FREE brochure
Download an electronic PDF version of our brochure to view in your own time with loved ones.
Request our Service Guide
Learn more about our care environment that is genuinely home–like.
Spacious purpose built en-suite rooms with wifi and a television point
Our home offers various ways to fund your care.
We are here to help you make the right decisions about your care.
If you are considering care for yourself or a loved one, get in touch.