The home’s structure allows us to offer a wide variety of room sizes and shapes which ensures that the prospective resident has choices.
Inside our rooms
Our rooms are homely, clean and comfortable. There are TV aerial points and free access to Wi-Fi. All our rooms have en-suites, some of which include a shower or bath.
We encourage residents and family members to personalise rooms with their own personal belongings and furniture. This assists in the transition to a care home.
The home has a dedicated Housekeeping and Laundry Team, supervised and mentored by a Housekeeper who reports directly to the Home’s Registered Manager.
- Fully equipped hairdressing salon
- The home benefits from a private dining area for special family events
- Fully assisted bathrooms and wheelchair accessibility
- Landscaped gardens
- Visitor parking spaces
- A five minute drive to the local town centre
- Intimate communal areas
- Individually designed rooms and non-institutional environment
- Private bedrooms, some with en-suite wet rooms
- In-room call bells & internet Wi-Fi connectivity
- 24-hour access for visitors
- Lift & Stair Lift access
- Own furniture if preferred
- Television point in own room
Spacious purpose built en-suite rooms with wifi and a television point
Our home offers various ways to fund your care.
We are here to help you make the right decisions about your care.
If you are considering care for yourself or a loved one, get in touch.